Dr. Anitha Prasanna
Dentist in Titusville
- 1995 BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery). Bangalore University INDIA
- 1995- 1996 Residency in General Dentistry
- 2004. DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) Nova South Eastern University, Fort Lauderdale Florida
- 2014-2016 General Dentistry Fellowship/ Mastership program. University of Florida. Gainsville Florida
- Sleep Apnea and TMJ Training
- Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. Boston, Massachusetts.
- Qualified Dentist Designation for Sleep Apnea treatment: by (AADSM) the America Academy Dental Sleep Medicine
- 1995 -1996 Residency in General Dentistry
- 1996-2001 Associate Dentist- Dr. Cameron & Dr. Lundall, Umtata. South Africa
- 2004- 2008 Associate Dentist, New Image Dentistry, Melbourne FL
- 2008- CURRENT: Private Practice In General Dentistry/Sleep Apnea and TMJ Treatments.
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain (AACFP)
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- American Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Florida Dental Association (FDA)
Are You Ready to Receive Quality Dental Care?
Contact Dr. Prasanna with any questions or to schedule an appointment to reclaim your smile today!